Ahh yes, Five In The Morning. No, I’m not talking about that magical time of day that I only seem to see if I stay up all night. I’m talking about the legendary series started by Sir Steve Woodruff where he points out 5 of his latest favorite blog posts.
Here’s your Five In The Morning for Wednesday January 21st, 2009.
- Robert Prioleau from Charleston digital agency Blue Ion had an interesting post on YouTube Search and how Google might look to monetize. Didn’t realize that YouTube’s search capacity was such a big deal. Wild.
- If you haven’t seen this video from Gary Vaynerchuck about niche celebrities, then you should probably do it now. Do it. Go on, go.
- Here’s a little kick in your social media pants courtesy of Mr. Paul Isakson.
- I’m pretty sure that this isn’t the first time that David Armano has been listed on Five In The Morning, but that doesn’t mean he didn’t earn it. This time, he’s at it again with a great presentation on Thinking Visually.
- And for something completely different, I offer you an entire blog. The Sartorialist.